The rental prices are specified in euros and refer to a weekly boat rent with departures on every Saturday. The price depends on a vessel type, year of manufacture and season. During the high season (from June to September) vessels are rented exclusively for a period of at least 7 days with departures on Saturdays. Out of the high season, it is possible to agree a shorter rental period and departure on days other than Saturday.
The agreed rental price includes:
(they are obligatory but they are not included in the rental price and they are to be paid in the harbour before departure)
- Transit log – (includes final cleaning, gas, bedding, autopilot) from 70€ to 120€ depending on the number of cabins.
- Security deposit – can be settled in cash or by a credit card and covers possible damage on the boat, by losing or damaging the equipment. In case the returned boat is not damaged, the amount is paid back in full.
- Fuel – vessels are handed over with the full tank, so they shall be returned accordingly. Most marinas involve a petrol station, so the tank can be refilled immediately before the takeover.
- Tourist tax 1 Eur per person / day
Additional equipment/services which are to be agreed:
- Spinnaker, gennaker, blister – weekly price from 120€ till 150€.
- outboard engine – weekly price is 60€.
- Safety net (useful if you have children, it should be booked in advance in order to be set on time) – price is 50€.
- Towels (two in a set) – price is 5€.
- Skipper price 120€/day + food for sailing yachts and 150€/day + food for motor boats.
- We can provide hosting services, hostess price is 100€ day + food. The person takes care of cabin and toilet cleanliness, makes beds and tables, possibly takes care of supplies.
- Early booking – 10% (in case of booking a boat for the next year (until December 31 of the current year)
- Last minute – 5% (it can be achieved if you book a boat few days before sail start)
- 2 weeks rent – 5%
- 3 weeks rent – 10%
- Repeated client – 5%
- Boat show discount 5%
Discounts are not summed up, so the maximum discount does not exceed 15%.
- Transfer – if you come to Croatia by plane or ferry boat, you can have your transfer organized. The price depends on a distance and number of persons.
- Parking – all the marinas charge for parking. Prices in "Marina Dalmacija" are approximately 40€ per one week.
- Pets – in most cases you can take your pet with you, the service includes additional charges (double transit log).
- Regatta – if you want to participate in a regatta, it will cost you about 20% more.
- At your request you can send a list with the groceries necessary during sailing – the service includes delivery fee and covering the groceries cost after boarding.